Saturday, July 26, 2014

Odds and Ends



Hey you Hockey Pucks!  I want to support an animal shelter in my area, but I have no funds.  Paying for cancer treatment after a lifetime of making very little money can really screw things up.  But, I want to try something.  I have 10 hockey jersey cards, and I would be willing to send someone them, for a money order, cash or check made out to the animal shelter.  CROSSROADS is the shelter.  Serious inquiries can be sent to AlexanderNess63@gmail.com about what ten players, and how much money.  I am avoiding showing them here for the fact that some people have tried to scam me in the past, and I want to have a decent amount of trust in the transaction to make it work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE GREAT SELLERS ON EBAY

Some people wrote to me asking for more good sellers on ebay.  I am happy to do so, but again offer no guarantees, and your experience should be let the buyer beware.  I am fortunate to list the sellers I have, my funds are very limited, and having good experiences saves hassle, and makes the most of the dollars I have.

SpinningWheels2001

FlyersGuru

BurbankSportscards

Blues78

SweetPete57

MarksKardShop


FACEBOOK HOCKEY GEMS

I am on facebook, and one of the aspects of that social media beast is being able to talk to and deal with actual famous people who I might like.  The following three links are to hockey people, who are quite wonderful on FB.

Pavel Datsyuk

ScottHartnell

Alexei Kovalev

No comments:

Post a Comment